What if Synthetis opened the doors to the industrial world for you ...
Synthetis is looking for new collaborators to join its team
IT Project manager in the industry sector
You are driven by the success of your projects? You do not fear challenges? Are you looking for innovative projects in a different line of work? Join us!
Synthetis is a dynamic and a human scaled company, specialized in designing IT solutions to optimize the industry sector. We are currently looking for new collaborators to help us in integrating our products with our customers.
As Project Manager, you are responsible for the successful execution of your projects. You manage your projects from the analysis and qualification phase to the industrial commissioning of the final solution. Always focused on customer satisfaction, you are strongly interested in understanding their business and analyzing their needs to provide them with pragmatic and efficient solutions based on our products. You manage the project team, the budget and the schedule of your projects. You anticipate and manage deviations. You take appropriate decisions, in agreement with the C.O.O., to ensure customer satisfaction while keeping budgets and schedules under control. During the project, you ensure effective communication with the customer and internally. You organize the required follow-up meetings and steering committees and take care to formalize the discussions and decisions taken. As a leader, you always stay close to the field, your colleagues and the customer. You do not hesitate to get involved into the developments and the implementations next to your colleagues.Contact us if:
- You are strongly interested in mastering the industrial business of our customers
- You have a good analytical mind
- You are well organized, methodical and a good communicator
- You are a team player and know how to demonstrate leadership and empathy
- You are proficient in C# and familiar with web development.
- You already have experiences in industrial projects? It is a real plus!
- You speak French, English. Dutch is a plus.
- Occasional travels motivate you
- An open-ended contract
- An interesting salary package, including PC, mobile phone, internet subscription, hospital insurance, meal vouchers and a car.
- Moreover, we offer you a varied and rewarding role within a company that has managed to keep its entrepreneurial spirit to a human scale.
Applications (CV and supporting statement) should be addressed to email@example.com