Synthetis, optimisation software solutions for the industry
Synthetis is a publisher of specialised software solutions for the industry.
Synthetis offers support services for its clients and partners. Synthetis offers turnkey integration services for its software products and also solutions tailored to the specific needs of its customers. Synthetis supports its industrial customers to guarantee the 24/7 operation of its software.
Our engineers and developers have acquired solid experience in the development of business solutions with many manufacturers.
Our customers include companies present in various sectors such as:
- The steel industry
- The agri-food industry
- Cosmetic and hygiene products
- Automotive and tyres
- The pharmaceutical industry
- Discrete manufacturing industries
The management of your workshops requires real-time information. This information must be able to be interpreted quickly in order to make the right decisions. The impact of your decisions must be immediately measurable in order to anticipate drift and focus on priority issues.
Synthetis values the long-term relationship with its customers focusing on:
- Your satisfaction: attentive to your needs, we favour long-term relationships based on trust.
- Team spirit and collaboration: the success of projects depends on the cooperation between your on-site teams and our project team.
- Innovation: we promote creativity in everything we do, constantly trying to bring you the best for your business.
- Commitment: rigorous and responsible for our actions and decisions, we are committed to providing you with quality solutions in line with what we have promised you.
30 years of supervision, management and optimisation of industrial processes:
The CPG division of Schneider Electric integrates the " PeopleForce " product in its "WorkForce management" suite.
Synthetis redesigns the "Cockpit" product to meet the growing demand of Industry 4.0.2018
Synthetis carries out its first Fluxx software installation in China for BAO Steel, the Chinese steel leader.
Synthetis concludes a partnership agreement with Schneider Electric "Hoisting Business Centre" for the integration of Fluxx in the automated yard offer.2016
Synthetis redesigns the Fluxx product to meet the demand for Transport Management System and Warehouse Management System.
Creation of a skills centre with ArcelorMittal dedicated to the "Fluxx" product.2013
Transfer of Synthetis SA to its managers.
Creation of the "PeopleForce" product in close collaboration with two industrial clients.2008
Development of the Fluxx product, software for steel logistics for several Arcelor sites.
Creation of Synthetis Metals SA, a subsidiary of Synthetis dedicated to the steel industry.2007
Launch of "Prospeo" and "Cockpit", Synthetis' first "MES" suite.
Synthetis SA takes over the product "Cimview".2002
Acquisition by Aspentech.
Cimtech launches "Cimview", a product dedicated to industrial SCADA.1988